Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Lower back pain

I am nine days late for my period.  I am experiencing extreme pain in my lower back.  All the pregnancy tests that I took where neg. Does anyone know if this is a sign of early pegnancy or if my pre-menstraul symptoms would be worse where I am late.
I had all the signs of AF coming when I found out I was preggers.  I was 4-5 days late when i tested.
Did u have any negative prego test?
could be a cyst on your ovaries causing it. if you were pregnant, a test would show it by now.
It was opposite for me.  I knew I was going to start about a week before hand because of extreme back pain.  Then I notice it was a long time since AF last visit and I wasn't having any back pain.  Test was Positive.
yeah sometimes you get those aggravating lower back pains and that can symbolize pregnancy!