Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Medroxyprogesterone

Hello All,

On April 16, 2007 I was given Medroxyprosterone to help start my period becuase before then I hadn't had a period since February 17, 2007 and I infact thought that I had finally conceived, but to my non-surprise I hadn't. I made the doc's appointment and was prescibed thess meds. It is now May 4 and I still haven't gotten my period yet. I was on the pills for 10 days (started them on the 4/17/07 I took my last pill on the 26 of April, every website that I've read says that your period is suppose to start 3 to 7 days after you take this pill. it has now been 9 days and still no period, I'm going to call my doctor on Monday and let her know of this, but meanwhile has any one ever had this happen and if so when did you period finally start or what could be the possible causes for this. All is help and any help is good help. Thanks in advance!
JusR

PS. We are TTC and this was given so that we can find out what's going on with me and why I haven't yet!