Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Milky white cervical fluid

Hi I am 21 and have one child. On saturday night my husband and I had a little too much to drink and didn't use any method of birth control. We normally use the pull out method and it has always worked for us. My question is since the I have had slight cramping in the uterus area and have had a milky white discharge. Could that be an early sign of implantation and pregnancy?
That could be a sign that ovulation is about to occur, a sign that ovulation has just occured, and that is also one of the very earliest and easily missed signs of early pregnancy. Good luck to you, wait until your period should be about to start or even better the day after it is due and take a test.
Um what if you have that milky white fluid and you and your partner use condoms everytime we had sex