Miscarriage

I had a iud put in after i had my son. But had it taken out about a year later! Four months later my husband and I found out i was pregnant! Which we were every excited about! Then at 6 weeks i had a miscarriage.. And my periods have been about 37 days apart now and last 7 days, and very heavy . But this week i started about 2 days late which is no biggie because of how far apart they are. But this week i started and its very light almost spotting. And its only been 3 days and i think im already stopping. I need answer on what is going on! Please Please. I would LOVE to get pregnant again very soon but i know i need to get my periods straightened out..  
Best Answer
The only way to know for sure if you are/were ovulating would be to track your cycle, either by basal temp, ovulation strips, and your cervical mucous...

But now that the spotting has stopped you should take another one and if that one is negative, take another one in a week as some moms can implant late so there isnt enough hormone to pick up till after they are about a week late...

hopefully you get some answers :)

PS you cant assume your not ovulating because you have a long cycle... every woman is different...
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thank you so much! i will take another in a few days.. ill keep you updated
Helpful - 0
Yes I took one right before i started Spotting that is. But some websites say im not ovulation because my periods are so far apart! :/ But this period is very different from the others
Helpful - 0
have you taken a preg test?? if not you should... ya never know :)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.