Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Missing post

I posted a question yesterday and it got deleted somehow. either way it is not here anymore. How could that have happened. Have any of you gone a long time with out a period and a negative pregnancy test? Do you have any ideas on what can cause this. I havn't had stress, weight gain or loss and i eat poretty well. are there diseases that can cause this. thansk for the replies.
If you are certain that you are not pregnant then it is possible that you have a thyroid problem, which will cause a hormonal imbalance.  That would definitely affect your cycle.  You may also have PCOS, which is one of the biggest causes of irregular/missed periods.  It could also be that you just missed a period.  That just happens sometimes.  If it has been more than 2 months and you are certain that you are not pregnant, then you should probably see a DR to find out what is going on.  Best of luck to you.  I hope everything is OK.
i agree w/ greenpixie, you should call a dr.  i had a long cycle before where i had raised temps and no period.  my bbt chart had off the wall temps so the dr had concluded i had had an anovulatory cycle and put me on progesterone.  it happens some times but if its continuous you will want your drs advice. good luck
Yes, I agree with everyone, you should go talk to your doc.  Also, another one I've heard is that cyst on your ovaries can cause a missed period.  Just a thought and another good reason to go see the doc.
i had a 45 day cycle when i was normally 28 days.  Turned out i just ovulated late.  I had normal blood tests.  SO your best bet is to go to the Dr. who will send you for tests etc.  There doesnt have to be something wrong with you.  Good luck and go for that blood test.
I am not sure i wanted to hear about a brain tumor LOL !!! it has been since Nov. 11th when i started my last period. About 12 weeks ago. anyways i am gonna try to get a n appointment with them. thanks for the advice. anyone know of any reason why my post whould have been erased?
It's possible that people may have taken over your post and started arguing.  I know that 3 posts were removed from the women's forum yesterday for that reason.  I don't know why else it may have been removed.
speaking of missing post.  what happened to the open forum wedneseday.  am i crazy?  there were some things in there i wanted to read.  this is wierd.   oh well, happy day to everyone.
Yeah, that forum and the prayer forum.....what's going on?  Did I do something wrong?  I posted my baby's website on that forum, but it wasn't for money or an advertisement...I've seen people do that before....I hope it wasn't because of me.....
See what happens when I go to lunch and come back....I miss out on everything....
people post websites often, i have never seen them deleted.  i dont know.  maybe there were some things posted later that were inappropriate.  i went away for awhile like you and came back and they were gone.  :(  this is a good forum though.  it doesn't move too fast or too slow.  lost of nice people and good advice.  some forums dont get posts for months.  yikes!  ;)
speaking of missing posts, the post with Christina McCurdy's story is gone.  Wonder what happened with that?
the whole other open forum is missing?????
That sucks. I posted my frustration on that post about my friend calling me infertile.
what!!!!!  what kind of friend would tell you that!!!  ha, probably the same kind that would tell me I am too old!!!!
Yeah, I posted my question on the open forum and it is gone... I'll ask again... I am almost 9 weeks pg and since day 1, my Dr has said my hcg levels are more than double what they should be. She mentioned a partial mole, I have had u/s that are very normal, they are still keeping an eye on me. Does anyone know why my levels would be so high? Has anyone ever heard of this and having a normal baby? I am worried b/c I m/c in December, but my levels went to 0 then so I know it isnt residual. I am worried, anyone who might know anything... advice would be nice! Thanks!!!
i can tell you the problem. it was prob the same reason as me. my af came today. waaaaaayyyyyyyy late. i had a 45 day cycle. o'd very late but i did o because i have one hugh drop in temp on the 17th and ff said that was the day. to bad i had the pony on the 15 and the night of the 17. i missed the prime window on day before!!!!!!!!
i heard that is a sign of a multiple pregnancy???  best wishes
nope, not multiple, already checked for that...just worried. They have ran all kinds of bloodwork so I am kinda paranoid.
WOW a complete question missing.. Freaky.  Maybe the site deletes it if there are too many questions posted..
I'm not sure what your levels are, but I can tell you that when I got preggo with Carrigan, I was 6wks and my levels were over 10,0000.....Carrigan is a perfectly fine 15mo old. Good luck!!!
At 8 weeks my levels were at 177,000, at5 weeks, they were at 20,000. Per their lab, they are way off the mark. But nothing "molar" seen on u/s yet... hope nothing appears later. I am having another u/s Monday. I just didnt know if there was anything besides a mole pg that would cause high numbers.
I dont know if maybe you already posted or not, but how was your dr appt. yesterday. I thought you had one. Let me know. I hope everything went well.
multiple babies.. tee hee.. good luck!!! :-)
i did post in the missing forum!!  it went awesome, thanks so much for asking.  looks just like a baby hippo, so dh says.  we got a edd of sept 5th!!!