Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Monday Open Forum

Good morning everyone!  Hope it's a good week for all of us.  For any of you that have a good understanding of charting and your LP will you please see my question in the women's forum?  Thanks!  Have a good day.
Morning all!!! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I am bummed the Chicago Bears lost yesterday. So much for our Super Bowl dreams here in IL. :)

Greenpixie, Wow so sorry about AF coming on like that. I would see a new doctor too. That is a lot of spotting to always have to deal with.
good morning girls. Got to go to work for a little while today, but then I get to take off and spend time w/the kids. (holiday fun)Oh, ff put my lines on my chart. Thank goodness. It was driving me bananas. Iam now positively 6dpo. They confirmed it.Teheee
greenpixie, sorry about af. I'll know on the 27th. Hope yall have a good day. Be back this afternoon.
hi, girls.  i started bleeding saturday morning after bd.  this is right where i miscarried last time.  dh and i didnt wanta sit in the er so we are trying to hold out until our first appt on the 24th.  although we did put a call in to the obgyn just to let them know and they want to see us.  but isnt it too early to see a heart beat.  i think i am at exactly 7wks today?
I saw a heartbeart at 6w5d using a transvaginal sonogram.  I had some spotting issues too, but everything is ok.  Good luck to you and let us know.
thanks for the reply, were you 6wks 5 days or was the baby,  i would be only 5 wks gestation.
Hi all I was just updating since I recently found out I was pregnant. I started spotting last week it only lasted like 2 hours and was very very very light. I haven't spotted since and it was brown so I guess old blood? maybe from the vaginal ultrasound? Anyway everything is going good I'm 6 weeks and 2 days today, and just started throwing up last night! (Isn't that just great!) Besides that and the fatigue im pretty good, breasts are sore here and there and that's it. I go in tomorrow for my first check-up and will keep everyone updated!

I also wanted to thank all you ladies on this site, you have been of GREAT help. I've had kids, it's been awhile, but I swear everyone is so different!! But thanks for always answering questions and answering them quickly!! I hope everyone gets there bfp this month or atleast next since we're half way through this month! Baby dust to all!! And sticky baby dust*************
well, i just got off the phone w/ the dr and we are just gonna wait it out til our appt.  they seem to think this is fairly common and that it is too early to see the heart beat.  so here i sit and wait.  all i have read on the net says its common but not normal.  help!!!
The waiting game is one of the cruelest jokes that humans have to deal with. I know in my heart you are going to be fine! Keep your chin up and rest. No more kinky bd'ing for you. :)
j girl-congratulations

jifnif--can be too early to detect Im wishing you the best.Hope all works out!
was it spotting or full on bleeding? I've read that you can have some spotting after a pelvic exam when pg, i assume the same holds true for bding. I think it's just your cervix becoming irritated.
i dont think it was full on bleeding.  dh says it looked mostly brown but i had some pink and red.  it was only there after bd and just some spotting since.  but some spotting has looked pinkish.  i dunno, i am just scared.  we have been trying for so long.  and here it is but we might lose it.  i am trying to invision a healthy beautiful baby.  its just hard.

harleygrl:  i know...kinky will be nonexistent.  dh swears its just cuz he is huge!!!  at least he can joke about it.  

thanks to everyone for your kind words.  i need them.  thank you.

also, my dr said it would be too late for progesterone cuz you have to start that right after ovulation.  is that true?  and my luteal phase is 10 days.  he says that is fine.  i heard it should be 12.  anyone know for sure?
I don't think I can get any more discouraged!!!!!! I'm on cd 25 and NO "O". I typically "O" on cd 20. Last month I went up to CD 22 and this month nothing! I was even on Clomid this month.
I can't imagine me being pregnant anymore.