Morning...no ALL day sickness

does anyone have ALLLLLL day sickness? How long should this last? i forget how long the monring sickness lasted with my kids.... 3 months m,aybe?
well I am 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant and I for sure have all day sickness. It is worse around 5 O'clock pm. Like on the dot. I can be no where near a clock and start feeling so bad and be like " what time is it?.... like 5pm?" and I'm so right on. I have 2 DD and never had "morning" sickness before. but from what I have herd it if supose to end after 12 weeks. GOOD LUCK TO US BOTH!!

~Davina~
For me, in past pregnancies, it faded around 3-4 months...then I could eat again:) All the best for you.....
Everyone is different. I didnt have it with my son, and I had it until around 8 weeks with this one. (girl!) So I only really had it for like two weeks. But the norm is aroung 12 weeks or so. Good Luck and hang in there! It's all worth it.
I had all day sickness too.  It lasted from around 6 -10 weeks.  After that it just disappeared.  Good luck to you!
Mine came and went all day and night. I actually woke up in middle of night sick. There aren't any rules for morning sickness. In most cases, when the placenta takes over producing the hormones, the quease subsides. Around 14 wks. However, some women have it all the way through. There's always exceptions.
Anyone have REAL solutions for this constant sick/throw-up feeling? I never actually vomit...but I feel like I could all day long. I've tried eating...but that just makes me feel sicker. I didn't have this with my other two...and boy - I'm glad!  
I am 12 weeks and the nausea comes and goes.  It is especially bad in the early evening.  It is getting a little better though...maybe the end is in sight.

As far as remedies, popsicles are great.
I know how you feel!!  I usually just nibble at something constanly....always keep food in your tummy and lots of fluids.  I find as soon as I get hungry it gets worse.  I dont throw up either....just yucky all day.  I find sucking on lifesavers or chewing gum helps a liitle.
I suck on peppermints a lot but lately they are making it worse. i feels like it is getting worse not better!!! I am 7 weeks now and it is worse then last week!!! I think with both my boys i got sick til about 3-4 months however it was just a youcky morning feeling this is ALL day so it is hard to function!! I run to the bathroom all the time @ work and gag!! THey say a girl makes u sicker right??? I hope!!XXXXX fingers crossedXXX
I am still sick, but having some moments of relief.  Mine is worse in the evening.  I am 12w1d and I think mine always lasted till about 14 weeks.  Everyone told me it would get better at 12w and I was always disappointed that it didn't...but I do think it was around 14 weeks that it went away!!  It is one of the hardest things I have ever had to deal with...I pretty much drop out of life (outside my house!) until it is over.  My MIL had to come for 2 weeks to help out by cooking, cleaning and helping with the other children.  I hope it gets better soon for all of us.
My house is a disaster as well!  I hate that it is such a sty, but really don't feel like doing much.  I'm lucky to get the laundry done and supper on the table.

Im with all of you!! I am sick ALL day!! My poor husband is doing all of the house work because I am to tired or if I get up to start doing it I get sick feeling. Poor thing.
UGHHH...i know exactly how you are all feeling.  I am 9w5d today - and ALL i want to do is lay in bed and close my eyes!  My boyfriend feels so bad for me - i don't usually throw up...just feel like i will any moment.  this is all day long except from like 12-3 in the afternoon...for those 3 hours i feel perfectly fine.  around 7pm it kicks in REALLY badly and then BACK TO BED!  My house is a wreck...the only time i can clean is on the weekend between 12 and 3...and i won't let my boyfriend cook anything because the smells send me RUNNING to the bathroom.  I am hoping this ends soon!  

SOME ADVICE:  Before I got this advice from my doctor i was way worse...he said take 50mg of vitamin B6 in the morning and at night.  i also eat 3 tums a day...the combination of the two seems to help a little.  unless maybe it's in my head?
I was sick all day long too!  Mine lasted from week 6 until week 15 ---- and then it just kinda disappeared!

It is sooo nice now.  I can really ENJOY being pregnant now!!!

Hang in there!  There is light at the end of the tunnel!!!
I am with you all.  I am 6w 3d and in eve around 4-5 pm it gets worse.  I have only thrown up once but I gag a lot!  I feel yucky all day.  Tired/just worn out all day and in the ev I could go to bed at 8 pm. ( I use to saty up til 12am).  My house too is slightly neglected.  I just don't feel like it.  I understand!

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community