My infant is not deinkins breast milk!!!!HELP!!!!

On giving birth on 24th December 2009   there was no problem with the infant for three days,then doctor said that there is a slight yellow coloring on the skin ,so he took  photo therapy, then after discharge baby started excessive sleeping with a slight shiver in hands and legs.Then again the baby was admitted to the hospital  and took ct scan,blood test,photo therapy etc.but could not find any sort of problem, the baby refused to take breast milk ,so the infant was tripped with glucose and breast milk was fed with spoon, the bay was once every 2-3 hours, now again the baby is admitted ,kindly help me with this problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
bfing is the hardest thing on earth until you get the hang of it.. go to a breastfeeding consultant.. they are the best
Helpful - 0
Im so sorry your going though this. Your poor baby. Do you want to get your baby back on the breast or are ou going to pump? I would contact a breastfeeding consultant. I have nursed 4 children passed 1 and have went though a lot of ups and downs so I know how you feel. It can be done though.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.