Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Newbie

Hi Girls, I cannot wait anymore - how did you appointments go?  I guess you know the sex - tell, tell, tell :)
This was for you too, somehow it deleted your name off the title :)
I was thinking about her the whole way to work!  I can't wait to hear her good news either!
You are part of the 21 week club too right?  Did you have your u/s yet?
Hi :-) Sooooo... We went yesterday and as you know I was so nervous.  So we get in there and we get a tech that was SO quiet!  Ughhh! So I wanted to take my dad and bf in with me but, they wouldnt allow it. So the first 5 minutes was my dad and I was pointing parts out to him.  Then they swapped and my bf came in.  I swear at one point i saw the "3 lines" that everyone talks about when it's a girl but, how would i know?  So, the tech is like trying to get the baby to move because it's back was facing my front.  So she had to call the Dr. in to look.  So Dr comes in and looks for 2 seconds and says, "Do you want to know the sex"?  We'er like YES! He goes, "It's a.....
Cantwait: yes, i had mine at 18 wks. and its a boy!!

Newbie:  You are killing us!!  What did they say??? :)

stop teasing us..... what is it a BOY!
Its A WHAT?????? Your killing us with the suspense!!!!
Sorry did I leave something out?!  IT'S A GIRL!  Boy was I wrong lol...
Congrats!!! Have you decided on a name yet?  It so exciting to finally know.  When we found out I went out and bought a lot of blue!
Congratulations!!!!  A girl is so exciting!!!!  I am so happy for you!  Have you started thinking of any names????
yay, you are having a girl.  How sweet is that.  Are they positive.  How neat was it to see her on the screen?  I am so happy for you what are you going to name her?
Did you decide on a boy name yet?
C O N G R A T S!!! WOW....a girl!! That's great news! I'm having a little Girl in May!!! I'm happy for you :)
I was in total shock/denial.  Not that I wasnt happy but I was so sure of myself..lol My bf was estatic, elated, any other word you can think of!  He was the only one who said it was a girl.  lol  It was probably the greatest moments of my life so far.  I still cant believe it when I have to refer to her as "her" now.  But I originally wanted a girl so I am happy.  Either way I happy.  I even asked the dr. like 3 times if he was sure..lol

Now everyone is asking about names and I have no idea because, I was preparing for a boy..lol That's how sure I was.  We were gonna use Jayden Alexander for a boy but, for a girl?  Who knows?  I like hannah and Alexandria.  Everything else came out fine THANK GOD! I'm on cloud 9 right now. She didnt like the tech very much because she kept kicking the little thing that the tec uses to scan.  She was rough.  We have a pic of her with her hand in her mouth  (not sure if it's her thumb but something is definetly going on with her hand..lol)
Yes, he will be a Jr.  Jared Donald.  I can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations! I like Hannah too! If I have a girl that might be the name I choose
Now we have to find out about Gnicole.  Let see what she's having! I cant wait to find out.

Also guess what, I gained 8 lbs in one month!  I was so bummed about that.  Can you believe it?  I wonder if it's ok to watch what I eat again.  Not diet but, I guess eat better.
That is so exciting.  My baby didn't like the tech either and he/she does not like the heart monitor - always moves when I find the hb.  What was your baby's hb yesterday?
Alexandria is a beautiful name! It sounds like royalty (appropriate for a lil princess:)  I had all girl names picked out, here they are in case you would like some ideas:

Gracie Mae
Ava
Lydia
(they would have all had Mae for the middle name after my grandmother)
That is such a cute name, you are lucky my boyfriends name is Howard and thank God he does not want his son to have that name.  He is the 4th too our baby would have been the 5th.  I think we decided on Samuel Howard - call him Sammy.  Girl will be Savanna Eve
Well, I'm not crazy about Donald for a middle name, but oh well....his nickname will be JJ.  Sammy, how cute!
you could always go with jaylynn alexandria.  congrats
We are naming our little Girl Zoe Pamela. We also considered these names too:  Madison, Bailey, and Kylie. Picking out a girls name is tough!!!
Thanks everyone..My thoughts are so scattered right now that i'm just typing in spurts..lol  I'm so happy.  The most important thing is that our baby's our healthy. And I'm so happy that they are.
Bf and I ran to the nearest Babiesrus yesterday and bought two sets of onesies.  One says I'm daddy's little princess and the other said, my heart belongs to mommy. :-)