Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Newborn question, plz help

Any advice on to help my newborn of 20 days old, she has a tummy ache, because when she eats het tummy growls alot and she poops while she eats, and she wont stop crying..
8 Responses
Whatever shes eating is causing major painful gas u need to get her to the dr ASAP to find out what u should do.
9625922 tn?1411762718
Maybe the milk is causing her tummy aches or she could even be lactose and tolerant I agree I think you should take her to a doctor and figure it out especially if it's been going one for awhile
thanks, i got a hold of my doctor by email, and she told me to give her "infant tylenol" Just a little bit. To hold her off atleast for her to sleep, and to reduce her feedings from every 3hrs, Since she is taking infamil formula, and with similac she would not get sick.. I think it might be the change of formula??
My friend had a similar problem with her son. She tried everything and the only thing that worked was goat's milk.
Have you tried breast milk??
Maybe she is lactose? try soy formula?
Its most likely the change in formula dont give her anymore of that, switch back :)
Yeah , my milk dried up, because i have serious anxiety and my medicine cut down my milk, Im going to have to move back to similac..
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.