A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members
179647 tn?1205354236

Next U/S tomorrow at 6 weeks - Please pray I see a sac - Worried

Well I am back to the doctor tomorrow for another U/S.  I went on Monday but still did not see anyting.  My HCG were at 1,000.  They are coming up but not as fast as I would like.

1/15 -208
1/17- 425
1/22 - 1,000

I am just so worried this is going to end in a miscarriage.  I am not having any spotting or pain, but I can't figure out why they can't see the sac yet.  I can only hope I see that little dark spot tomorrow!!  Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.  Thanks for listening, I can't really talk to my family about this because they just don't understand.

Baby dust to everyone!!!
5 Responses
I am praying for you right now...  hope everything goes well.
oh- alot of women on here said dont freak out until 9 wks or so:)
your numbers are ok.. stay positive.. happy healthy 9 mths.
I really hope you see the sac, just try to remain positive. Good luck !!
I was told at my appointment that my numbers needed to be at 1200 before you can see a sac...before that, it was only a uterus!
I should be between 9-10 weeks pregnant. I had previosuly gone to Planned Parenthood where an ultrasound was done Jan6, and at this time I was told I was about 6 1/2 weeks lmp. I went to my first prenatal visit with my doctor on Monday Jan 22, and at this time i should have been 9 weeks. The doctor did a pelvic exam and said I felt quite a bit bigger to her and that she expected I was actually 12-13 wks lmp. She did the doppler, but couldn't hear anything. I was scheduled for an ultrasound (both) where I was told that they didn't hear a heartbeat and that it was about the size of a 6 week fetus (lmp). So they are assuming this to mean it has stopped growing 3 weeks ago and that i will miscarry. I am still finding this hard to believe as I have had increasing pregnancy symptoms over the last 2 weeks, rather than decreasing. I feel like I just began getting morning sickness this week. My last period was Nov 18, so I cannot rationalize being less than 9wks. I have my next u/s on 2/2, I dont know whether to tell myself that there is no hope, or whether it may be really small, what is IUGR? Any thoughts?
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.