Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Next U/S tomorrow at 6 weeks - Please pray I see a sac - Worried

Well I am back to the doctor tomorrow for another U/S.  I went on Monday but still did not see anyting.  My HCG were at 1,000.  They are coming up but not as fast as I would like.

1/15 -208
1/17- 425
1/22 - 1,000

I am just so worried this is going to end in a miscarriage.  I am not having any spotting or pain, but I can't figure out why they can't see the sac yet.  I can only hope I see that little dark spot tomorrow!!  Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.  Thanks for listening, I can't really talk to my family about this because they just don't understand.

Baby dust to everyone!!!
I am praying for you right now...  hope everything goes well.
oh- alot of women on here said dont freak out until 9 wks or so:)
your numbers are ok.. stay positive.. happy healthy 9 mths.
I really hope you see the sac, just try to remain positive. Good luck !!
I was told at my appointment that my numbers needed to be at 1200 before you can see a sac...before that, it was only a uterus!
I should be between 9-10 weeks pregnant. I had previosuly gone to Planned Parenthood where an ultrasound was done Jan6, and at this time I was told I was about 6 1/2 weeks lmp. I went to my first prenatal visit with my doctor on Monday Jan 22, and at this time i should have been 9 weeks. The doctor did a pelvic exam and said I felt quite a bit bigger to her and that she expected I was actually 12-13 wks lmp. She did the doppler, but couldn't hear anything. I was scheduled for an ultrasound (both) where I was told that they didn't hear a heartbeat and that it was about the size of a 6 week fetus (lmp). So they are assuming this to mean it has stopped growing 3 weeks ago and that i will miscarry. I am still finding this hard to believe as I have had increasing pregnancy symptoms over the last 2 weeks, rather than decreasing. I feel like I just began getting morning sickness this week. My last period was Nov 18, so I cannot rationalize being less than 9wks. I have my next u/s on 2/2, I dont know whether to tell myself that there is no hope, or whether it may be really small, what is IUGR? Any thoughts?