Women's Health: Postpartum Community

No Periode and Negative HPT

Hi everyone,

Im not sure what to do or think right now- My husband and I have been TTC for a few years now- Last year we miscarried and had to take a little break for a while. My period JUST started to be regular for the last few months, and In Feb I got my period Feb 2 ended Feb 8- we had sex on valentines day and about every second day after that- My Conception date was supposed to be Feb 16- Ive been Nautious- My boobs are swolen and untouchable- Im constantly tired and constantly hungry-
For PMS symptoms i never had anything like that so i started thinking.... maybe im pregnant. For the last week I have been cramping- not very painfull- and since yesturday it seems like its getting worse and worse but still not that bad- usualy around this time i should be in the fetal position because my periode cramps are so horrible. and i am very heavy.

I took a test this morning- with my First Pee of the day and it was negative-
What should i do to be sure- im 90% sure i am pregnant. I can feel it- i just cant confirm it.

Hi!
If urine pregnancy test is negative then go for a blood pregnancy test. A blood HCG estimation test would be more reliable. If the test is negative then you are not pregnant. If it is borderline, repeat after 48 hours to see if the levels are rising. Rising levels indicate pregnancy.
If however, you do not conceive this cycle, consult a gynecologist to find out why you are not able to conceive despite trying for so long, and why you had a miscarriage. Take care!
Thank you for your response- I ended up paniking on friday and ended up in the gynecologist office cause i was feeling crampy but no actual period. he gave me papers to go get a blood test- He told me to wait one more week and if the Urine test are still negative then to go see get blood work done- as fo rmy miscarriage- it was never latched on properly was not a healthy fetus.

All thats worring me now is the cramping- I know i am pregnant- i can feel it and i know it...I just need that confirmation.

i havent spoken to anyone thats had cramps in there first few weeks of pregnancy- Im hoping I get a positive test soon so that i can go get an ultra sound to make the cramping in normal-

its very ligh to medium cramping- Normally during my periode i am in the fetal position because the cramps are so painfull....

Anyways.

thanks again for responding!
Hi ladies, i am new to this site so i don,t really know how to ask my question. Ok well i am 19 years old and i've been on BCP for 2 moths now, but last month (february) i forgot to take my pill like 8 times (very forgetful). The last time i got my period was Jan. 27, 2012 and i did not get it on Feb, and im regural! Two weeks ago i was having heartburn everyday, nauseous, frequently urinating, and backaches! My boobs are usually sore a week or two before i get my period and that's how i know it's coming, but this time around my boobs are fine no soreness at all; so to me that's a sign that my period is not coming anytime soon. I am very confuse about what is going on with me:/ Could i be pregnant? Do your boobs always have to hurt when your pregnant? Is it to soon to tell if im pregnant or not? (since i've only missed it for a week). Any feedback would be appreciated:)