Women's Health: Postpartum Community

OPEN FORUM NEW YEARS DAY!!

Happy New Year everyone!!  I hope you all have a blessed new year! I have a quick questionn.. I read somewhere that implantation takes place around 6 to 8 days past the LH surge.  I had a dip in temp yesterday( 4 dpo/5 days past surge) and my temp is up .5 degrees from the dip today.  Could that possible be implantation?  Here's my chart addy.. what do you think? www2.fertilityfriend.com/home/6d6bd .  Thanks, and have a great day!!!
Happy New Year!  DS is now 11 months.  I want to take him off the pacifier and bottle.  I am not sure which to do first.  Any advice?
Our pedi said to take our dd off formula & bottle at 1 year old.
My pedi told me they want babies off the bottle at 1 year....no later.
With my older ds he was off the bottle at 9 months but then got the flu so I ended up having to give it back so he didn't dehydrate.......
He was off again (completely) at 10 1/2 months.
He had his passi until he was 18 months old, I had a very hard time with that one.

My younger son is 7 months and is breastfed.......at 5 months when I started juice I had to make a decision......either teach him how to take a bottle or how to take a sipper cup.......I chose the cup. He has not taken a bottle AT ALL since he left the hospital at 4 days old. He didn't even like it then.
At least that is one less thing I will have to break later on.

The choice is yours as to which to break first but it could be too much to try to do both at the same time.
If it were me though I would work on the bottle first......since he is almost a year old already.
Best of luck.
Vikki
Thanks!  I think I'll do the bottle first.  I think that will be easier.  He already drinks water from the cup, so it shouldn't be too difficult to have him take milk from it.  I'll keep you posted.