OPEN FORUM THURSDAY*********************

Good morning everybody! I guess I'm up earlier than usual. I have to go in to the MD for my glucose tolerance test this morning :^(....wish me luck! 'Yall have a good one.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Good luck with the glucose tolerance!
L
Helpful - 0
It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I had fruit punch that tasted kind of like gator-aid. I was imagining something more like syrup (not that I want to go back for the three hour version!!!)
Helpful - 0
The 3 hour version is the same, you drink the yummy drink  but this time you have to sit for 3 hours!!!  they take your blood every so often  I think at 1 hour than every half an hour after
something alongs that way. Its the sitting that drives you crazy I wanted to get up and walk around but they dont let you so good luck
Helpful - 0
Hey, just popped in to say hello and yes, I am still alive. Doing well but very busy. Three boys is alot of work........but I'm loving it. My little man won't let me get out much so that's kind of tough. I drag him everywhere I go. He cries so much when I'm gone.....don't know what to do with him. Anyway, hope everyone is doing well. I'll try to stop by again soon.

Take care everyone.......hi Christie and Chloe!!
Helpful - 0
just curious. does anyone know if you can take water pills and still breastfeed?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.