Women's Health: Postpartum Community

~*~*~*~OPEN FORUM WEDNESDAY~*~*~*~*~

Just thought I'd get one open before all the question slots were taken!  Hope everyone is having a good day today. :-)

-Kim
Hello everyone.. I hope you all are doing fine today.  As for me, it's 9dpiui and my temp dropped .4 degrees this morning from 98.3 to 97.9 . This scared me because it's so early.  I've never had this kind of drop this early in the luteal phase.  I am a bit worried.  I know it's either AF on her way, or an implantation dip.  I hope and pray it's the latter... I need an honest opinion.. what do you all think?  Thanks for your help. I'll check in later.. have a great day.  Robin
Just wanted everyone to know that little Emma was brought into this world on January 18th at 9:21 am. She had a very scary start and was on venilators and was given meds for her immature lungs. But all is well now. She was 6 lbs and 14 ozs and 18.5 inches long!!! She is a beautiful baby girl and I can't imagine what my life would be like without her!!!!
Congratulations!!! I'm so glad she is okay. You must be over the moon!
Congrats !!!  I'm guessing she was early ?? So happy to hear that mommy and baby are doing well.

Has anyone heard from CMN ???
Congrats on your new little one.  Enjoy her because it goes soooooooooo FAST!!!!!!  I am glad all is well now.
MMG - congrats! I am glad that you are both doing well now.

I was wondering about CMN too.

Also I know we should hear about clevlenad and andi in the next few dyas hopefully.

Anyone else near delivery?
mmg...way to go on the birth your little one!!!

Question....anyone have/had a UTI during pregnancy?  It sucks..I have never had one befor and uggh!! It's hard to chase a 15 month old and all i want to do is sleep and pee!!! I'm on ampicilin & it s/b kicking in soon!! 12wks tomorrow

Stacie30...how are you feeling? I believe we are at the same time frame!
I am sooooooooooooooooo ready to have this baby and I am only 29 weeks! I can not shave my legs anymore becasue when I bend over to do it I can not breathe! To top it off I have this pain that is on my left side of my you know what! It feels like it is the bone and when I stand up I limp for a few steps. O and it gets better.....I have varicose veins down there too! They do not hurt but feel like a lot of pressure when I stand for a while. My dh and kids have all been sick and now I have it and my sons b-party is next week and I have so much to do around here and it has been raining so I could not get out in the yard and work. When it rains it pours :) Sorry for complaining so much....I hope all is well with everyone and Robin.....I am still thinking about you and hoping all works out for you :) wisegirl....... we are getting close hun! Danielle
You just vent all you want.  I know EXACTLY the pain you are talking about.  I had the same thing.  It really hurt when I laid down in bed and it did not matter what side I was on it killed me.  You are almost there.  Just hang in there for about 10 more weeks.  It'll be here before you know it.  All those pains are worth it in the end trust me.  Good Luck and I hope you feel better soon.
I just want to say good luck to everyone who is trying, as am I, I will say prayers.

For those who have had success, Congratulations, and Blessings for Healthy Arrivals!

This forum is full of great, helpful people.  Thanks for responding to me and to everyone else who are biting nails and wondering if they are alone in their situations.
feeling pretty good considering i would swear i pee more out more than i drink (lol) and all i want to do is sleep. :o) I've also got a pretty big ovarian cyst going on so sitting for long periods of time (which is what i do at work). It's all so wonderful I wouldn't trade it for the world. I'm 10 weeks 1 day (but you're right- we'll be having babies at the same time because I'm have a c-section at 38 weeks) and have another ultrasound scheduled for 02/08 to see the little one. we have been trying to pick out names and do a baby budget.

how are you doing besides peeing and sleeping- how about morning sickness? the other day the smell of warm french bread set me off- i couldn't believe it.

do you have names picked out yet? I do (feel kinda pathetic about that) Sierra if it's a girl and Jesse if it's a boy.
I had a uti at the end of my pregnancy and during delivery. I had back pain and threw up with every contraction during delivery and for three days after.
No..no names yet! We had a hard time with my dd and i can't believe we have to do it again..the name thing. It s/h be fun!! I love what you have choosen. As for the sickness, it started to let up this week and then I got the uti. However, feeling better today. As for sleeping...1-2 naps everyday while my little one sleeps. I had an u/s today, hr153. It was my weekly hr check. I go next week for the nuchal translucency scan...a little nervous i would say. Then I'm done with u/s until the 20 wk mark...bummer b/c the baby was moving all over today! It is just so exciting to watch until we can feel the movement. I felt movement with my dd at 16 wks. I hope it will be that early with this one.  Oh...i gained 3 lbs in one week!! I couldn't believe it. I had not gained until today. It goes to show, I guess I really wasn't feeling great until this past weekend. I made up!!! I gained 32#'s with the last however, 5#'s prior with fert tx. It took a whole yr to loss all but 6#'s and then now pregnant....but I don't care as long as pregooo!!! Glad all is well with you!