Women's Health: Postpartum Community

*************OPEN FORUM***************

Have a good one! Danielle
I just wanted to say that I hate microwave popcorn. It is the only thing I have found that makes my stomach turn. And of course there are 20 packs from someone's kids cub scouts pack sitting in the breakroom for everyone to eat. So of course I smell it at least once a day. YUCK!
LOL Tres! Sorry, hon!!!

The Astros lost last night!! My poor DH had already bought World Series tickets so he could go see it here in Houston, but I guess we aren' goign to the World Series! LOL

But thank goodness that's all over!! That means I don't have to watch baseball anymore at night! WOO HOO! LOL

Although, I thought it was really sweet. He was all disapointed and I said "honey, it's just a baseball game" He said "Yeah, but I wanted to be able to tell Colton that I took him to the World Series before he was born!" aawwwww....
Run back there and hide it somewhere! :)
oh- that is too sweet!!! :o)

I didn't know you were in Houston. I'm in the Dallas area. How's your weather today? We're supposed to get severe weather tonight with lightning and hail- but it's going to be almost 90 here today.

Tres- i hate that popcorn. the kernels cut my gums, and it smells bad (even when your not preggers) bless your heart for having to smell it all the time. :o) try chewing spearmint gum when someone is popping it. for some reason that helped for me when i was pregnant and there was a stinky smell.
Thanks off to the vending machine I go to get some gum. Gotta love the first trimester.
I agree with the popcorn thing!!  It stinks up an ENORMOUS room?  what's that about?  momttc
I posted a few days ago on potty training my dd who is 2 yrs 3 months old. I tried the suggestions, but have more questions. She will tell me NO! when I ask her if she has to go potty & even refuse to pee if I sit her on it. Then she will almost immediately pee in her training pants. What should I do? Is this a sign she is not ready ? She will hide when she is having a BM. She will tell me immediately after she pees in her training pants & even tries to change them herself. I would greatly appreciate some advice as I am frustrated!!!
I posted a few days ago reguarding potty training my dd who is 2 yrs. 3 months old. I tried the suggestions, but I have more questions. She will tell me NO!! when I ask her if she has to go pee in the potty & she will even refuse to pee if I sit her on it. Then almost immediately she will pee in her training pants. Is this a sign that she is not ready? She will hide while having a BM. She will tell me after she pees in her training pants & she will even try to change them herself. ANY advice would be GREATLY appreciated.
Try getting some regular undies and putting plastic pants over them. This helped so much with DD. She actually felt wet and icky so she went in the potty more. It also sounds like a power struggle thing. I am not sure what to tell you about that.
Sorry, I didn't think it posted & I am having computer trouble.
Everything lately is a power struggle with her. I love my kids & dh more than anything in the world, but let me tell you I could use a break. No one in our family will babysit to give us a break & I am at home with them all day everyday except every other weekend I work 12 hour shifts.
I wish lived close to you so I could watch them for you. Sounds like you really need a break. (((((((HUGS)))))))