Women's Health: Postpartum Community

**************OPEN FORUM*****************

have a good one! Danielle
Hey there. I wanted to tell you that I have one of those bands that you put on your wrist that is suppose to help ease morning sickness. It did nothing for me but if you email me and give me your address I will be happy to mail it to you and see if it helps any. My email is ***@****  

Danielle

Danielle

Danielle
Forgive me for triple posting, my computer is being an a**!
I have a  friend who is almost 8 weeks pregnant. She had an ultrasound & her Dr. said he seen the baby & " something else"(She said the Dr. didn't want to say if it could be another baby or not this soon). She goes back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound. My question is just out of curiosity( she has a Dr. so I am not looking for medical advice). Could they be seeing a cyst or scar tissue because she had to have a D&C 2 years ago( the placenta didn't release & then came out in pieces when it did after she had her last baby)
Just curious..........my Dr is putting me on clomid for ny next cycle for CD 5-9...........has anyone here been on clomid and had success with it on the first or second cycle.............
I went to see the ob dr yesterday and talked to her about my pregnancy symptoms (nausea, fatigue, heartburn, constipation, breast tenderness . . .).  I am on prometrium supplements.  The dr said that all the pg symptoms are exaggerated b/c of the excess progesterone that the prometrium supplies.  Don't know if you are on the progesterone as well, but that can be related to your excess morning sickness.  I always find it helpful to understand why I am sooo tired that I slept most of yesterday from the fatigue!!!  Fortunately, I am 8 weeks now, so not too many more weeks of the progesterone supplements.  Jenni
No I'm not on progesterone, but my levels are high.  At ovulation it was 36 a week later 51.  Not many women have levels that high so early.  I think it's related to the fertility pills maybe?  who knows.  i just know i feel like ****.  I'm still not convinced that there aren't 2 in there!  I slept for 12 hours last night but not before spending 3 hours on the bathroom floor.  it was horrible.  today seems to be better due to zofran?  so we'll see.

oxxoox  thanks for the info :)  momttc