A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Oct Baby Cycle Buddies?!?

Hi all,
It has been a few days for me. Update. I think I missed my O, I thought it woulfd come on Sunday, but I still had O pains Montday and Tuesday, but both DH and I were sick. Anyhow, the past couple of days I have had this low crampy feeling in my abdomen , like a pinching kind of ache, I am still having CM discharge, creamy, /glob like -tmi, sorry- when I use the bathroom. Yesterday my stomach was burning, it could have been what I ate though, Anyhow, I don't want to dwell on anything or get my hopes up anymore. I know that it is too early to know anything now.
How is everyone.
Updates. Smile

By the way, Like the new site
8 Responses
182632 tn?1259937648
How funny...  I just posted after you and I had a question about CM.  I guess I'm not the only one with thick CM (sorry tmi).  LOL

Since I'll be starting Provera today it really doesn't matter if I am O or not...  In about two weeks I should be O again (from my understanding).  Are you currently taking any meds?  

How long have you been TTC?

Have a great day and lots of Sticky Baby Dust!
Hi,
I am on CD 20 , estimated 4DPO.ttc about 3 cycles now, I am not on any meds. Just a history of m/c, and irregular cycles and cyst.

What is Provera?
182632 tn?1259937648
Provera: is a progestin that is derived from the naturally occurring female hormone, progesterone. Progestins and estrogens comprise the two major classes of female hormones. Medroxyprogesterone is used to treat abnormal uterine bleeding, promote menstrual cycles, and to treat symptoms of the menopause.  It also is used for treating the pain of endometriosis.

So basically, in a nut shell, it will make me start AF (promotes menstrual cycles) and it will help with my endometriosis.

I'm on cycle day 24 and in about a week or so I'll be back at cycle day 1, lol.  I will start taking clomid on CD 3.  Clomid: is to stimulate or induce O or production of an egg.  Only side affect is... chances of mulitples??

My husband and I are coming up on our 1 year anniversary and it would be a blessing if I could give him the good news on our special day!!!  We have been trying for over a year, however, I found out on Dec 8, 06 that my tubes had been blocked the whole time.  Jan 8, 07 I had a HSG that cleared the blocked tubes!

best of luck sticky baby dust! im due october 11th
OMG... I am soooooo excited for you... i will find out around Valentine's Day.  
Good Luck to all TTC.  I am due Oct 5.
I just took my test today and I am due oct 11th too
Good luck to everyone for pumpkin babies! Lots of ***BABY DUST***

I'm due October 1st or 2nd, will know for sure when I go to my ultrasound on the 14th.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.