Women's Health: Postpartum Community

****Open Forum Monday****

Hi everyone, thought I would get things started this morning. I know I kind of disappeared for a few days. I wasn't very pleasant so I didn't want to bring my gloom and doom here. Just tired of beating a dead horse. Well, I took another hpt this morning and of coarse, BFN. Still no sign of AF. I wish the damn thing would just start. I've decided to just keep my mind on other things for now and stop ttcing so hard. I have backed off alot but I'm going to even more. I just have a feeling things aren't going to work in my favour, as usual. I don't even know if I want to bother seeing another Dr at this point. I'll see when the time comes anyway.

So, what's all the good cher? Any BFP's?

Have a great day everyone!!!
Hey girl,
        you know everysince I was a young girl (I'm still young) but you get the point I always wanted to be a mom lol I think most girls do well anyways I met Coby and thought he is it he is the man I'm going to marry and have babies with well it ended up the other way but the thing is I tried and tried and tried to get pregnant by him for 1yr straight didnn't happen well I was like ok I give up then I started to think and I was like ok I'm only 20 I don't need a kid I need to have fun and well I started not wanting one and then 2months later I was pregnant go figure the point to my story is it usely happens when you give up or don't want it lol so once you totaly give up it'll probley happen lol well just clear something up I love Seth and am very happy I have had him so don't think I don't want him lol he makes me laugh all the time he just turned 5months today woohoo he is getting old lmao..
His name is Seth Maurice Prevost he is 5months today well feel free to join my forum if you'd like if your anything like me I love forums and chats lol...
Anyone ever experience Braxton Hicks around 20 weeks?  I have been and I will be 21 weeks this Thursday.  My dr wants me to get a stress test done to see what is really happening.  Any info would be great.

Gina
What is the deal with the dily headaches!! My head is killing me constantly! and i cant take ANYTHING!! what can i do besides sleep, cause i work???? HELP....PLEASE!!!
Im just so crappy today. After missing AF for approx. 4days, she arrived this morning after bd last night. I tested this morning and still got BFN. But its really weird because Im still having prego symptoms. And AF looks d/red. This time Im definitely going to get a blood test done. To make matters worse, my colleague just announced that shes 6.5wks prego.

I have an appt for pap smear with the Nurse on Friday and Im going to make an appt with the Dr. Im so having a major headache at this very moment and still frequent urination and poor appetite. Has anyone ever experienced this and still prego? -- Help Im so frustrated at the moment!!

God bless
Authrine
I know that when I had just found out I was pregnant the day after I found out I went to the bath room and I had this bright red stuff it was alot but my mom said it was normal just cleaning my systom out getting ready for the baby to grow but it only last for a few hours...
Hi, I know exactly how you are feeling. I'm on like CD36, and I've had 3 BFN. Last cycle was 60 some days long. I'm frustrated. I really wish my body would work right. I'm debating whether or not I should see a physician about these long cylces. But, sometimes I think I need a break from TTC. I bought the book, "Taking Charge of Your Fertility". It's a good book, but if I start all the charting a stuff it recommends, I think I'll be more stressed out. I was pregnant only 4 months ago. Maybe my body is not ready for another pregnancy. I keep reading when your body is ready to be pregnant after a miscarriage, then it will happen. I had no idea how the decision to TTC would affect my life, it can be all consuming.

I hope that thing take a new turn for you soon. I know how frustrating this is. Take care! ~Kristen
have you considered a chiropractor.  if you are quite a bit pg the extra weight all out in front can through your back and neck out.  sometimes my neck goes out and the only way i know is constant headache

hope that helps,  i hate head achs
I hear you both about the headaches.  I have had more headaches in the past 2 weeks than I have had in my life and I am 31 yrs old.  I very rarely get them and when I do it worries me. Hang in there.  I have broken down and taken Tylenol but that does not usually touch them.

Chrisy - I am sorry to hear about AF coming.  People tend to get a lot of pg symptoms before AF.  Also (and I do not mean this is the case with you) sometimes when people want something so badly and especially if you were late you get psychosomatic symptoms where you feel like you have all symptoms of being pg just to make yourself think you are.  I am not trying to say it is all in your head I just want you to know that happens.  I would say you just had a late period this month.  A HPT would have definitly come out if you were in fact pg.  I know this is not what you wanted to hear but I feel the truth is best.  Keep trying.  Now that you have AF just BD like crazy when it is done.  It will happen for you.  Good Luck.
Yeah, of course thats not what I want to hear but Im a stickler for the truth as well. I guess I was conscious of not wanting to miss AF, and Ive actually missed it - lol. Thanks a lot anyway.

God bless
Chrisy
Just a quick question. Now that AF is late. Would would I be right in saying that my LMP was a 32day cycle? As well this has just messed up my normal regular 28day cycle. How do I check ovulation now - would I start counting from today?

God bless
Chrisy
Thanks Melissa, but I'm not banking on anything now. I'm just letting it all go and trying to enjoy my life. I actually am looking into buying a new home and selling my old one so that will be my focus for now. I have a feeling that the heat DH is working in is affecting our ttcing. He's in extreme heat 4 days a week so I think it's damaging his swimmers. Maybe I'm off but I have great instincts. Glad to hear Seth is doing well, the little cutie. Best of luck to you girl.