Women's Health: Postpartum Community

*****Open Forum Tuesday *****

Morning everyone! Hope everyone is well. I'm in limbo land just waiting for the 12 week checkup to know all is well. All I have right now for reassurance is my queasiness and sore boobs. I don't wait well, so this is torture. But hanging in there with hope. Have a great one!
I am right there with you but my queziness is gona and my bb's aren't as sore. So I am just waiting to hear the most wonderful sound on the 16th. DH and MIl are both going with me, I can't wait!
Hope all is well with everyone!
Well I went to the doctor yesterday, found out that I've gained 3lbs. and I'm measuring a little over 30wks. I'm starting to get a little anxious because I know that time is really gonna fly by now that I'm gonna be seeing the doctor every 2wks till the first of December when I start going every week.

Kassimom - I am so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...
Mandy
Hey girls. Sorry I haven't been able to get to a working computer lately.

I just found out that I will have a weekend houseguest every weekend for who know's how long. He is a friend of my husband and I really like the guy, but he is the type of guy who sometimes stays longer than you want. It is only on the weekends, but he will be sleeping on our couch and I have been feeling kinda ignored by my husband lately because it seems someone is always at my house on the weekend. Not to mention that my house always gets trashed by the guys and then on Monday I have a pit to clean up. Also I feel like I am a intruder in my own house when my husbands friends are over, because all they do is watch sports, movies, or play playstation. All I can say is he better be out by Christmas. I don't want him staying with us when Alex is born and want time to prepare. Also he better pitch in on laundry soap and food!! The guy has hollow legs. Ok I just need to take a breather!!
Mandi
Tres,  I found out I will be having a pap smear on the 16th. I know you had said you had one already, right? Seems our docs are on different schedules except for our dates. You will be 13 weeks at your checkup right? I pray to god we hear the h/b at that visit. I'm nervous over that.

Manman - how have you only gained 3 pounds in 30 weeks!!! I am so jealous! I have gained 5 pounds and I'm only 8wks 6 days. I'm in trouble, aren't I :o(
Any chance you could explain to your husband that you'd rather not have the guy staying with you. And that you have felt a little neglected. He probably has no idea you are feeling like this. Maybe a talk would help?
Kassimom I am so sorry about the loss of your aunt.  I too had a great friend (I always called her my other mother) I lost to breast cancer 2 years ago so I was so glad to see your suggestion on supporting the breast cancer fight.

Capermom - Thanks for the response from the open forum on Saturday.  

Well ladies I am still here! I am 6 days overdue and on my visit yesterday showing no signs of going into labor.  My Dr. has set me up for induction on Thursday night.  We have to be at the hospital at 8:00 pm.  I am so upset about this and so nervous.  I just wish I would go in to labor on my own. I'm so scared of the induction and the risk of a possible C-section.  She said that they will probably use Cytotek to ripen the cervix but sometimes they use Cervadil.  Any reassurance would be great.

I will keep you all posted.