Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Open Forum Tuesday

Have a great day everyone!
This is just a little story that I read every morning that helps give me inspiration when all seems hopeless.

I found the story and I want to share SOME parts of it with everyone.  
For all of you TTC, TTC after a miscarriage and for all that have been blessed with being pregnant after a miscarriage:

That was a beautiful story.  I feel I could have written that myself.  I could relate to the whole thing.  I guess the reason I am so nervous about my pg is because when I m/c I never had any signs.  I never bled, never had a cramp not even one little spot of blood.  At 12 weeks I went in for an u/s and saw there was no heartbeat.  It's funny though I am almost 15 weeks along and I find myself looking for blood everytime.  I still have faith though & I do believe God has blessed me this time.  Thanks again for that story.
Thanks for such beautiful verses. It really make you stop and wonder - God is truly awesome.

Im feeling much better today. AF is now in her full force and I guess its reassuring to know that at least the cycle starts all over again.

Thanks nanakaye for that OPK suggestion. I never thought I would need one but it goes to show - never say never!

God bless
Chrisy
Great story! Thanks for sharing, I am going through that right now! Looking for blood, wondering if that little cramp means then end?  That was great!
Dr is supposed to call this morning with my hcg results. I am so nervous!! I am also very tired!! WIsh he would hurry and call so I could go back to bed!
Ty for replying.  I am only 21 so I hope I am not missing just cause my body wants to lol.  I want to be pregnant so bad.  I just got a post that lynlou left me and she is the same as me, 13 days late and all neg hpt test.  She got a blood test on Fri and got the results yesterday.  SHE IS PREGNANT!  It gives me a little hope.  I had had a bad day already up until I got her post, so my day from here on out is going to be better just thinking about it.  Thank You again. Best Wishes to Everyone!
Hcg's are 7,800!!!!! I am so excited!! He said in a week or two we could do an u/s and see the baby! I am so thrilled!!!!
That's AWESOME news! What a great number~! YAY! with levels that high you would definitely see something on u/s now.  You must feel so great right now! ((((hugs)))))
That is wonderful news.  I hope they continue to rise and I hope you get to see that baby soon.  Let us know how that goes.  I go to the Dr Thurs so hopefully in a couple weeks I can find out the sex.  Right now I am still just hoping for another heartbeat.  I'll keep everyone posted on what happens.  Congrats to you again I think you'll be fine this time.  Take Care!!!!!!
Congratulations Kassimom, this is great news. You must be so happy, I am so happy for you. Good news!!!

Well, still nothing new with me. Still no AF. I feel like I've been waiting for ever. Weird thing, my cm got really scarce and think, now thinning and more plentiful. I wonder what's up with that. I'm about ready to fall on my face because I am that tired. I stayed up and watched Maternity Ward last night. Interesting. I really enjoyed it.
Great news Kassimom. I cant call you my cycle buddie again, but who knows someone else will come along - Congrats!!

Capermom I used to watch Maternity Ward every night for at least 3 months in a row - waiting to be pregnant. This month I was os sure it would happen, but it didnt, so I stopped watching, I guess until I can deal with it again.

God bless
Chrisy
You guys crack me up.  You would actually want to be pg after watching that show????  That one scares me.  I like A Baby Story on the TLC channel.  That one is not so bad.  That materinity ward show usually has problem births which I guess does happen but I try not to think about that.  A Baby Story sugarcoats it all it seems.  I cry like crazy everytime I watch it.  Well Good Luck to both of you.  

Caper have you been to the dr yet about your missed AF??  Have you had blood drawn to make sure??  I do wish you & Chrisy the best of Luck.  Take Care!!!!!!