A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Open Forum Tuesday

Have a great day everyone!
32 Responses
This is just a little story that I read every morning that helps give me inspiration when all seems hopeless.

I found the story and I want to share SOME parts of it with everyone.  
For all of you TTC, TTC after a miscarriage and for all that have been blessed with being pregnant after a miscarriage:

That was a beautiful story.  I feel I could have written that myself.  I could relate to the whole thing.  I guess the reason I am so nervous about my pg is because when I m/c I never had any signs.  I never bled, never had a cramp not even one little spot of blood.  At 12 weeks I went in for an u/s and saw there was no heartbeat.  It's funny though I am almost 15 weeks along and I find myself looking for blood everytime.  I still have faith though & I do believe God has blessed me this time.  Thanks again for that story.
Thanks for such beautiful verses. It really make you stop and wonder - God is truly awesome.

Im feeling much better today. AF is now in her full force and I guess its reassuring to know that at least the cycle starts all over again.

Thanks nanakaye for that OPK suggestion. I never thought I would need one but it goes to show - never say never!

God bless
Chrisy
Great story! Thanks for sharing, I am going through that right now! Looking for blood, wondering if that little cramp means then end?  That was great!
Dr is supposed to call this morning with my hcg results. I am so nervous!! I am also very tired!! WIsh he would hurry and call so I could go back to bed!
Ty for replying.  I am only 21 so I hope I am not missing just cause my body wants to lol.  I want to be pregnant so bad.  I just got a post that lynlou left me and she is the same as me, 13 days late and all neg hpt test.  She got a blood test on Fri and got the results yesterday.  SHE IS PREGNANT!  It gives me a little hope.  I had had a bad day already up until I got her post, so my day from here on out is going to be better just thinking about it.  Thank You again. Best Wishes to Everyone!
Hcg's are 7,800!!!!! I am so excited!! He said in a week or two we could do an u/s and see the baby! I am so thrilled!!!!
That's AWESOME news! What a great number~! YAY! with levels that high you would definitely see something on u/s now.  You must feel so great right now! ((((hugs)))))
That is wonderful news.  I hope they continue to rise and I hope you get to see that baby soon.  Let us know how that goes.  I go to the Dr Thurs so hopefully in a couple weeks I can find out the sex.  Right now I am still just hoping for another heartbeat.  I'll keep everyone posted on what happens.  Congrats to you again I think you'll be fine this time.  Take Care!!!!!!
Congratulations Kassimom, this is great news. You must be so happy, I am so happy for you. Good news!!!

Well, still nothing new with me. Still no AF. I feel like I've been waiting for ever. Weird thing, my cm got really scarce and think, now thinning and more plentiful. I wonder what's up with that. I'm about ready to fall on my face because I am that tired. I stayed up and watched Maternity Ward last night. Interesting. I really enjoyed it.
Great news Kassimom. I cant call you my cycle buddie again, but who knows someone else will come along - Congrats!!

Capermom I used to watch Maternity Ward every night for at least 3 months in a row - waiting to be pregnant. This month I was os sure it would happen, but it didnt, so I stopped watching, I guess until I can deal with it again.

God bless
Chrisy
You guys crack me up.  You would actually want to be pg after watching that show????  That one scares me.  I like A Baby Story on the TLC channel.  That one is not so bad.  That materinity ward show usually has problem births which I guess does happen but I try not to think about that.  A Baby Story sugarcoats it all it seems.  I cry like crazy everytime I watch it.  Well Good Luck to both of you.  

Caper have you been to the dr yet about your missed AF??  Have you had blood drawn to make sure??  I do wish you & Chrisy the best of Luck.  Take Care!!!!!!
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.