Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Open Forum Tuesday

Just wanted to let everyone know that my "gender intuition" was correct...we're having a girl!  I am a little scared about those teenage years (I teach Jr. High and deal with the drama everyday) but we're very excited.  :)  Have a great Tuesday!
21 Responses
Alright ladies, I'm going in today for our second attempt at the u/s.  The first time, he did a transabdominal u/s and didn't see anything, so hopefully if I go in with a full bladder, he might see something this time.  If he doesn't, he's supposed to send me over to the hospital for a vaginal u/s.  I'm so scared, is it possible to have miscarried and never have any bleeding?  I still feel pregnant, but m/s has decreased and now all I have is heartburn.  Ugh, I guess I just need a little encouragement if anything.  Wish me luck!
Oh, Congratulations on the girl!!!  Didn't mean to oversee your news!!!  I'm so happy for you, girls are so much fun!
Congrats!!! that must be so exciting!
congratulations amy on a girl!...HEY not all girls turn out bad!

Ateague--good luck girl!..Im sure all is well
Congrats on the girl!  Thats what I want.  Question:  My breast aren't really all that sore, only every now and then and it really depends on the day.  But everything else is there.  Is that bad?  They have got bigger only a little bit though.  I will be 5 weeks this Friday.  I guess I am just concerned.  
Help!!
Good luck. I'm sure in a week they'll be able to see your baby with a full baldder. Looking forward to hearing the good news. Keep us posted.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.