Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Open Forum Wednesday!!

Hi ladies! Thought I would open one for the day while we have the chance. It's my 29th birthday today, so I am trying to be nice to me and take a break! I may even squeeze in a nap-yippee!

Have a good one, ladies!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAVE A GOOD'UN
well happy b-day old lady!!!! hope you have a great day.
Happy Birthday
I think Im the old lady of the forum
Happy bday!  29 sounds like a good number.  I'll be there in a couple years.  Are you going to have cake???
Maybe this is old news for some, Last night on the news the company "Graco" (baby products) was fined 5 million for not complying with safety regulations on many of their products they sell
Just in case any of you have their products or for those who are buying for the first time
Happy birthday......wish I was 29 again.....oh, what am I saying.......I'm going to stay 29 forever.....My daddy says he is 29 so no way can I pass his age.....LOL (my dad is almost 70, shhhhhhhh don't tell him that though...ROFLMAO)

How about a funny??? Or not so funny.......

My almost 10 month old has just started really getting around by crawling and scooting.....nothing is safe anymore.....anyway, he was in the living room (completely baby proofed) and he got soooooooo quiet....okay, time to go and check on him right?!?!?!
HE WAS EATING A DEAD BUG!!!!!!!!!!! And cried his little heart out when I took it away from him.........
I about died!!!!!! We had the house bombed about a week ago because we live so close to the woods......so we have had a bug or two show up dead........I didn't find it but he sure did!!!!
HOW GROSS IS THAT?!?!? Dh just says it's protein (an Army guy would say that since they eat bugs to survive when at war, but come on)

Have a great day ladies,
Vikki