Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Open Forum for Thursday!!!

Hi everyone!!! I got up early and am just jumping on before work. Hope everyone has a good day today. I'm on day 2 of AF, boo hiss!!! BUT I did calculations and my peak fertility day is my 7 year anniversary, SCORE!!! I know it MAY be off, but hey we're gonna bd anyways, might as well get something out of it, lol!!! And heck 7 is supposed to be lucky right??? So here's to a July baby, oh my goodness July is the 7th month, ok that's 2 7"s I need one more, you know 3 7's in a slot machine??? Hmm...lol. Anyhoo...I'm gonna go get a BBT today or tomorrow and start charting. I asked yesterday but no one answered, so...is it true (as I've read online) that your temp dips right before o? And THEN rises afterwards? Thanks and God bless!!! Baby dust all around!!!!!**************************8888
Can anyone tell me the best ovulation predictor test to purchase?  I am 5mths post m/c and have been tracking my temp and it shows I am ovulating but later than what I would have expected and we just cant seem to hit it.  Any suggestions would be great, thanks girls.
Sorry about af:(
I have heard mixed opinions about the bbts. I will say what the ladies always tell me bd everyother day from the day af leaves. I would also buy the ovulation predictor kits, that way the higher your peak is the more you can bd.Goodluck I'm on cd7, mabey we are destine to concieve in the fall:)
Hey girl, sorry about AF.  You sound excited for next month, keep that attitude and you will get preg!!  Anyway, about the BBT question, typically it is supposed to drop a couple of tenths of a degree when you ovulate and then rise several tenths of a degree.  This dip is when your body ovulates.  Here's that website for examples of how it is to look:  http://www.ovusoft.com/ourtcoyf/gallery/

Good luck this month and keep me posted!!!

Anna
Clearblue seems to be one of the popular brands, or if you want to put some cash into it buy a digital fertility monitor. Thats what i did. I figure that i will have saved money in the long run. Good luck, sorry about your m/c.
I used the Answer brand OPK and HPT's.  They have been accurate for me every time.  I only used the OPK 1 month because I got pg.
Thanks girls, i will be giving it a try this month.  I am on first day AF but that has been weird as well cuz i had spotted yesterday and then nothing and spotted today and now nothing.  Can i count spotting as first days????