Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Open Forum

I figured I would open up an open forum.

When did everyone start to have more energy and not be so tired.  I am 12w 1day and so echausted.

Sticky baby dust to all preggers and baby dust to all TTC. *~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~~*~*
I only had about 2 weeks of real fatigue.  I'd say by week 9 or 10 my energy level was returning to normal.
well i dont want to complain, but I feel like **** ALL THE TIME!!! I am always tired, I'm sick to my stomache all day, and I haven't had a bowel movement in a couple of days. I hope this gets better soon, I am miserable! I am 8 weeks today.
I am at 9 weeks & some days I could run a marathon, others I could lay on the couch all day ( DD won't let me!)
Yesterday I had such bad cramps, AF type x10 Today I don't even feel preggo except for heartburn. anyone else feel like this. I was going to call the Dr B/C I was feeling so bad yesterday. But i woke up & feel better.
I am 13w 4d. There are days that I have so much energy I feel like I can do anything. Well, I pay for it for the next 3 or 4 days....sleep sleep sleep. Hopefully I will get all my energy back soon. :o)
i hope everyone is feeling better soon and that i and the rest of those still waiting for that bfp will feel like you very soon. sorry to jump in here, but i had a question wondering if anyone can answer. i am 15DPO today - i know exactly when ovulated b/c did iui and was due for af by today. haven't gotten her yet - Thank G-d - i really hope she stays away, but even though i hope this i don't really feel or think that i am in fact pregnant. anyhow dr. says that i can come in for blood test from 2 weeks after ovulated so i was going to go yesterday and then was going to today and chickened out both times (the way it works at my dr. is early in a.m. everyone who needs to come for bloodwork and u/s comes in and put name on list and get called - this way don't need set appt.) i feel weird going in when i can just take a test at home, but know that the blood test would be more accurate at this point anyway. well i took 2 hpts this morning cuz i couldn't hold out and SHE hadn't shown up yet and both negative. i know, i know, could be just too early, but it really is 15 days since ovulation so would think.... now here's for my question (sorry for the long intro)would going to sleep at 2:00 a.m. and taking the test at 6:00 a.m. and drinking right before went to bed affect the result? i know that fmu is the best to use for accuracy, but wonder if it's not a real fmu being that only slept 4 hrs. and drank right before went to sleep. i took the other test at around 9:00 a.m. but maybe that also wasn't real fmu - i know, i know i'm picking at straws here, but while i'm sitting here waiting for af to show up thought at least i can try to get some of my questions answered - i'm just curious if it would affect. thanks so much for listening - i think most of this is just my need to vent so i appreciate it. i'm happy this 2WW is coming to a close - it's so nervewracking, but really wish it would be that last one for a while!!!
I stopped being tired at 10 weeks. I was exhausted for 4 weeks. I am happy now, and finally stopped being so emotional!!