Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Open Forum......Have a good one ladies......

Hope everyone is having a good morning.

Congrats to Siren on her BFP!
CONGRATS!!! I can't beleive it i'm so excited! =) (((hugs))) That is such a good sign.  Still no AF here.  Honest i'm NEVER late.  I'm worried that maybe i AM preggers but it's in the tube and therefore my HCG is too low to pick up.  Last time w/ my ectopic my first beta was 17 at 16 dpo.  SOOO maybe i'm worrying for nothing.  Maybe i'll test again today...ANYHOW!

CONGRATS again and again! I'm so happy for you!
Where are you and how are you? I'm ok.  Just took another test BFN but no AF yet.  What's up with that? I'm kinda worried...boobs still sore lots of CM no AF...I'm worried IF i am pregnant another ectopic..I dunno.  Anyhow, how are you doin??
My last period was April 13 too, so we should be due the same time. I am due January 18. Congrats!! See your dream was telling you that you were. I am glad Dh is happy. So how are your feeling?
Mandi
Ooh - fingers crossed here for you!! :)
good morning, ladies!!! Can anyone here give me any advice on clomid. If I'm not BFP this month I have to go on it. Ay weird side affects or any encourageing stories to share??
My results came back on my blood work and the nurse said everything looks really good so I don't need to take any meds. My body is handling the pregnancy good on its own.

Also is it normal for me to already be a little snug in my clothes? I am only 4 weeks and already all my pants are feeling snug. 2 days ago they felt fine, except when I was sitting for a long time, now they feel tight all the time. Should my tummy be growing already? With Jacob it didn't start til about the 10 weeks and I never got real big, just went up one size.
Mandi
Hello to everyone.

Kristen26, your in my thoughts today.  Best wishes.

chow
They say with your second you show sooner. That has been so true for me. Around 5-6 wks pants started getting tighter and you sound like me, you are so protective of that belly that you want NOTHING constricting growth!! IT's all about comfort, baby! :) Is it possible too, that you are carrying around a little weight from your preg with Jacob?
Whoohoo, congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. The same thing happened to me, I drempt I got BFP, tested and got BFP. Too funny. I almost had to pinch myself to make it real. So, what will your due date be?

Still A Mom, yes, it's normal to gain weight and be bloated already. I was instantly. I couldn't wear my jeans after 5 weeks, cut off my circulation. If you saw me now, you would think I was 5 or 6 months already. I am going to be a whale!

Anyone hear from Chloe?
Yes I still have some weight from Jacob. I kinda hope I do start showing soon. I want to be big enough to wear my summer clothes I bought for my pregnancy with Jacob. They are so cute. I will also have to start getting some winter clothes.

My boobs have already started growing. Before Jacob I was a 36C, then while pregnant with him I was a 40D and I didn't even get clear through the pregnancy. Imagine how big I will be in the last months. They will be huge, but Dh will be happy about it.
Mandi
I also forgot to mention that with pregnany your normal body functions like digestion slow down to absorb as much nutrients from your food as possible. That "pooch" you have going now is most likely bowel distention. I know, not as romantic as it being the baby, but that is what it most likley is. So, wear comfy pants and drink lots of water because what that belly is, is probably gas and poo.
Well that is nothing new, because I am always being told I am full of s**t. I am pretty gassy lately. Main being pregnant is so unladylike. I feel like a fat, stinky pig. What you have to go through to have a baby! (just jokin)
Mandi