Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Ovulation Symptoms

Is there anyone else out who never has any symptoms when they ovulate?  I don't get moody, sore anywhere, etc.  My temp is up and down because I have an inflammatory disease, so when my inflammation levels are up, my temp is up.  I have been going by charting my cycles.  I ovulate anywhere between CD15 to CD20.  Hmmm.
I didn't have symptoms, so I used an OPK from day 12 to day 20 and I detected it that way. Have you tried that?
I used the first response ovulation detector kit.  Worked great.  The only symptom I have ever had is the egg like mucous.
Haven't tried any of the ovulation kits.  Might try those since I know I ovulate between CD15-CD20.  Thanks!