Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Ovulation

Has anyone experienced a DNC along with an injection of methotrexate?  If so my question is, if you had normal periods prior to the DNC and methotrexate would that throw your ovulation time off?  Meaning lets say you have a 30 day length cycle -- would your length of cycle change due to the DNC or Methotrexate?

I started my cycle last Friday and I'm not sure if my length of cycle will change? Therefore, I not sure when I will ovulate again. I had a m/c and was told that I can start again, but if any has experienced this I would like to hear your story. :)
I have heard the 'sperm meets egg' plan works pretty good, especially if you are not sure when you are going to ovulate.

just google sperm meets egg and it will give you the outline of how it works..........it is a lot of lovin'  ;o)