Women's Health: Postpartum Community

PMS vs. Pregnant?

Alright. I do not nore have I ever had regular periods but it is usually in the first or second week of the month. it is now the end of the second week and i have a lot of the signs of PMS and early pregnancy. My nipples are REALLY tender (more than usual) by breasts seem to have grown or feel fuller (never happened before)  i have cramps off and on and i am tired all the time. but on the other hand i usually get crazy emotional but i havent yet and no cravings or feeling sick.

My boyfriend got a girl pregnant once before and he is really paranoid that the same thing will happen to us. Him asking me every day if i have started my period yet has been freaking me out and making me stress. I know that stress can delay periods but should i be conserned? when should I take a test to see if I am pregnant or not? any test perticularly better than others?

any comments will be helpfull! thank you
have you taken a test yet? I am in the same boat as you, irregular period my whole life and I started having the very sore breast,  A LOT of gagging especially after brushing my teeth, heartburn all the time, very sensative to smells that also made me gag and yes I was pregnant. I unfortunately lost the baby on Oct 13th.

So I would take a test and go to your doctor for a blood test.

Good luck
Symptoms dont mean  a thing since so many things can cause them.  Testing at the appropriate time is the only way to know.
right but when is the apporpriate time? can you take a test too soon? i am planning on getting a test from the drug store tomorrow.
I ended up getting really bad stomach pains. So bad i was in bed for a week, i constantly felt like i was going to throw up although i wasnt. then one night the pain got so bad my friend ended up taking me to the hospital and the ER did some tests. my stomach is fine and I AM pregnant. According to the doctor i have only been pragnant for 12-18 days now and thats why my body has been so weird and that was the cause of the pain. just my body freaking out. I told my boyfriend a couple days later when i got my emotions together and was level headed enough to tell him. he took it alright and now we are figuring out what we are going to do. :/
Oh that is WONDERFUL news!!  here's to a healthy 9 months for you.. I am still TTC and hopefully this month will be the month!!!!