Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Pain over a 26 year old C Section scar

Hello everyone
I'm anot SLE sufferer. Just recently in all the folds of my skin I've broken out into some odd type of itchy skin patches that dry out & split after being very itchy & inflamed.  My most pressing worry is that the length of my Christmas Section scar after being itchy, is now incredibly painful to the touch. There is no sign of redness or infection that I can see but the places nowhere the most acute pain is, is developing small little skin coloured mole type whatevers. It feels more like bruising to the touch & I was wondering what my next course of action should be taken if any? Do I need to worry?
Thanks
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members
62.5k Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.