Women's Health: Postpartum Community
How long after having a baby are you supposed to get your period again? Its been almost 3 months and still nothing.
Mine was straight away, have u been having sex? Maybe take a test
My son is a year old and I haven't had a period because I have been nursing him.
I bf on demand never got a period until after a year or more
Every body is different, and its different each time you have a baby. I bf both mine and period returned at 8weeks and 10 weeks. But then I hear some other women not having one for months and bottle feeding. If you are feeling well, count yourself lucky
I didn't have one for a while. Then it came and left again for a bit