Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Period 3 weeks after miscarriage?

I started my miscarriage on December 2.  I was about 5-6 weeks along.  I had light spotting/bleeding until December 9.  My doctor told me that I had a late chemical pregnancy.  Today (december 22) I started light spotting again and have mild period like cramps.  From what I have read I should be getting my period 4-6 weeks after m/c.  But, is it possible that I have started my period? TIA
I also had really heavy brown spotting 3 weeks post m/c and then got AF about 2.5 weeks after that. Unless it resembles AF, I don't think it is AF.
I m/c'd Oct 23rd and had AF Nov 20th when I m/c'd again.This month I had some spotting around the 10th and I had AF on the 17th. So it is possible to have a early period or a "normal" period after M/c.I'm sorry to hear about your loss.Best wishes to you!
A friend of mine went through the same thing.  She m.c and 2 wks later she had bleeding.  It was her hormones and such going back to normal or trying to go back to normal.  I got mine 37 days after I m.c.  Well my actual AF I got 37 days after my m.c.
Has anyone had continuous midcycle bleeding after their m/c?  It has been 5 months since my m/c and I have had midcycle spotting and/or bleeding every month since.  My doctor put me on progesterone suppositories (100mg 1Xdaily) but I still have this problem.
I think it is just your hormones adjusting still.  I had a lot of spotting between my m/c and first period. About 3 weeks after my m/c I thought I had gotten my period too.  I went to the doctors but he said it wasn't.  2 weeks later I got my real period.
Iam going through the same condition as yours.I had miscarriage  & spotting  for about 3 weeks followed by heavy bleeding for four days.  Im confused & thinking this bleeding to be my first period after miscarriage. Should I wait for some more weeks? I just can't wait to get my first period .
I had a natural miscarriage at 5/6 weeks and then got what seemed like a light cycle three weeks later. My next cycle would have been right on time (given ovulation dates) but I found myself pregnant. Unfortunately pregnancy only last 18 weeks.