Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Period came early...pregnant?

I came on my period about 7 days early and it was pretty heavy for about three days...my stomach is quite bloated right now and I am no longer bleeding...is it possible to be pregnant?  
Hi!
Once in a while the menstrual cycle delays or comes early without any obvious reason and is not a cause of concern. Usually a cycle coming 7 days early is not a sign of pregnancy unless it was an unusually heavy implantation bleeding. I suggest you wait until your actual date. Take a pregnancy test then. If the test is negative and you do not get periods then take this as your periods. If test is positive, then this could have been implantation bleed. However, it is difficult to diagnose and comment for sure on net. So please consult your gynecologist. Take care!