Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Period twice in 1 month

Im 25 yers old, Im not on birth control and have not been since my last Depo shot in Sept. of 08, finally had my first period on memorial day weekend and again in June regular and July regular, but some some reason I came on earlier this month (august) which was about a week or two ago now Im spotting and getting this brownish reddish when I wipe myself. I have experienced some ache in my stomach but did not pay it any attention. What should I do? get a pregnancy test?
It sounds like you're still feeling the effects of the Depo a little, or there is something else going on like an ovarian cyst.  Bleeding and spotting are not usually pregnancy signs, but you could get a pregnancy test and take it, it wouldn't hurt.  If you don't get a more definitive period soon (like at the normal time in September based on the July period's timing), I'd give your doc a call and see what he or she says.