Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Period while Pregnant?

I returned from vacation about a week ago.  During the time of my vacation, I was supposed to get my period.  However, to make my period come before my vacation, I stopped taking my birth control pills approximately 1 week before I left.  The Friday before I left, I had unprotected sex, however on Saturday morning, I had my period.  I resumed my pill when I went on vacation, but lately, I have felt bloated, crampy, and my breasts are enlarged and tender.  I should be getting my period next Wednesday (3/26/02).  Is it possible that I am pregnant, or is this a side effect of intentionally skipping my pill?
5 Responses
Hi
  Can anyone tell me if you can have a period while pregnant?I'm still having my period but feeling really yucky in the morning.Help needed.Thanks
Well i have had two condoms break on me in the last 3 weeks. I have got my period and it happened again.  Is there any way i could be pregnant?  Or am i save?  We have been trying to get pregnant but there aren't any signs?
Well i have had two condoms break on me in the last 3 weeks. I have got my period and it happened again.  Is there any way i could be pregnant?  Or am i save?  We have been trying to get pregnant but there aren't any signs?
Well i have had two condoms break on me in the last 3 weeks. I have got my period and it happened again.  Is there any way i could be pregnant?  Or am i save?  We have been trying to get pregnant but there aren't any signs?  So what should i do?
Well i have had two condoms break on me in the last 3 weeks. I have got my period and it happened again.  Is there any way i could be pregnant.  Or am i save.  We have been trying to get pregnant but there aren't any signs.  So what should i do.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.