Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Period while Pregnant?

I returned from vacation about a week ago.  During the time of my vacation, I was supposed to get my period.  However, to make my period come before my vacation, I stopped taking my birth control pills approximately 1 week before I left.  The Friday before I left, I had unprotected sex, however on Saturday morning, I had my period.  I resumed my pill when I went on vacation, but lately, I have felt bloated, crampy, and my breasts are enlarged and tender.  I should be getting my period next Wednesday (3/26/02).  Is it possible that I am pregnant, or is this a side effect of intentionally skipping my pill?
  Can anyone tell me if you can have a period while pregnant?I'm still having my period but feeling really yucky in the morning.Help needed.Thanks
Well i have had two condoms break on me in the last 3 weeks. I have got my period and it happened again.  Is there any way i could be pregnant?  Or am i save?  We have been trying to get pregnant but there aren't any signs?
Well i have had two condoms break on me in the last 3 weeks. I have got my period and it happened again.  Is there any way i could be pregnant?  Or am i save?  We have been trying to get pregnant but there aren't any signs?  So what should i do?
Well i have had two condoms break on me in the last 3 weeks. I have got my period and it happened again.  Is there any way i could be pregnant.  Or am i save.  We have been trying to get pregnant but there aren't any signs.  So what should i do.