Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Period

I have never had unprotected sex, and my partner has never misused a condom, nor has one broken.  To be sure, though, the condoms have spermacide, and we practice withdrawal while using them.  My last period was two days late, but before it came, I was a little worried and took an ept pregnancy test, which came out negative.  The next day, my period began, and it was as normal.  My question, based purely on excessive worry, is could I still be pregnant?  I took the other ept test, yesterday (the day after my period was over), and it came out negative, as well.  The only reason I ask is because I had felt unwell the week before my period, and my partner's mother asked him if I could be pregnant.  All sense seems to point to no, but I would like to be doubly sure.
3 Responses
If you have been having safe sex as you say and have not missed a period And have gotten negative on 2 pregnancy tests, I would have to conclude that you are definitly not pregnant.  However, I am not a doctor.  If you are truly concerned, go have a blood test done.
Stress could delay your period and cause your symptoms.  All signs point to you not being pregnant.
You have your period
You ve done pregnancy tests
Your using protection which I may add GOOD for you!! ALot of people out there dont and then end up saying "HMM you think I could be pregnant!  DUH!"

I would say no! To put an end to your worries a blood test is accurate but From what you are saying Id say no..
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.