Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Periods

I've heard that you can have what appears to be a "menstrual cycle" even when you are pregnant.  If this is true, can the cycle appear regular?  I recently had what I would consider a normal period but I feel bloated and different than I usually do after a cycle.  I'm sure there is always a possibility of being pregnant but I'm curious to know how strong a possibility it could be.  This would be amazing news for us but disappointing if I were to bother with a test and it was negative.  Normal red blood flow was present and it lasted for a good 5 days.  Still, could it be?
I had three periods with my first child and everything was normal during my pregnancy except the periods. I would suggest going to the doctor and having a pregnancy test done. Don't get your hopes up that you are pregnant until a professional gives you a result. Getting excited before you are sure can be a real let down and cause more stress on your body if you are trying to get pregnant.
I agree, I would wait and see if you get your next month period and I wouldn't get your hopes up it could cause a false reading.
well i just wanted to know if u could get pregnant on your period what is the percentage of that happening
a week after we consieved my period came on again this month which is september. it came at the beggining of the month now its back. do anyone knows what that means?
I’ve been having some weird feelings lately, I’m not officially late on my period actually I’m due tomorrow but for some reason I don’t think that it will come. Vie been feeling very ill these past couple of weeks, nauseas not to the point where I’m throwing up but it comes and goes, I’ve have gotten heartburn in the past but its been worst, I noticed a white creamy discharge today, not to sound gross but I’ve had a lot of gas a few days ago, mild headaches that come and go and in the car yesterday my sister had one of those scented candles and the aroma was making me ill. My breasts aren’t sore but I have noticed some of those bumps around the nipple. My last period only lasted 3 days but it was pretty heavy and I took a test about 2 weeks ago and it was neg. but I guess it could have been to soon to tell. My stomach has only been cramping from time to time but I have been getting these shape little pains in my tummy that go as fast as they come and when I was laying in bed 2 nights ago I felt like a funny tingly feeling in my stomach for a few seconds. Like I said I’m not late on my period yet but do these seem like more signs to getting my period or pregnancy. I don’t usually feel to well before my period comes but for some reason I feel like there different this month….Help could I really be pregnant??????? And how long should I wait if my period doesn’t come tomorrow before testing again?