Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Playtex drop in and breast milk storage bag

Can you drop your breast milk storage bag directly into the Playtes drop in bottle?  My MIL and SIl told me I could?  Just curious,
As far as i know you can.....if they are made by Platex than it is aok......!
I think so, I use the gerber ones and I think they are designed to do so...
That is what I did... I pumped, poured it into a drop-in, put the drop-in in a bottle (so it wouldn't tip over and spill), then put it in the freezer... Once the breast milk was frozen, I took the drop-in out of the bottle (be careful not to fill the drop-in to capacity because the milk expands as it freezes) and put it is a freezer safe baggy (to prevent freezer burn) - don't forget to put the date on the baggy so that you know how long its been in the freezer... Hope that helped!
I used the gerbera storage bags and they worked fine with my playtex drop in's.
Awsome, so I can just take the frozen storage milk, defrost and frop directly to the bottle and feed!  I used Avent with Gavin so there were a lot of bottle washing.  I hope Hayden will take the Playtes bottle so I don't have to mess with all the washing.
Thanks!