A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members
6763424 tn?1426255108

Please help Im crying

While my baby was sleep I messed up and hit her head she will be 2 months old Jan 6th she cried for a sec then went back to sleep help me I have never did anything like this I feel like a bad mother
3 Responses
Your not things happen.  Try to keep the baby up for a hour to be sure she's ok. If  u r really worried u can take her to get Checked out
134578 tn?1602101550
You hit her deliberately or you clunked her head on something?  The latter is nothing to worry about.  If it was the former, talk to your doctor and get some immediate help with post-partum or stress.  But I'm thinking it sounded like you just accidentally hit her head against something when you were moving her?  If so, don't worry, she will do OK.  
6763424 tn?1426255108
Why would I hit my baby deliberately that's stupid ! No I was going to lay her down and hit her head why would I ask for help if I meant to do it ..it was an accident but she is okay acting normal like before
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.