Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Please help Im crying

While my baby was sleep I messed up and hit her head she will be 2 months old Jan 6th she cried for a sec then went back to sleep help me I have never did anything like this I feel like a bad mother
Your not things happen.  Try to keep the baby up for a hour to be sure she's ok. If  u r really worried u can take her to get Checked out
You hit her deliberately or you clunked her head on something?  The latter is nothing to worry about.  If it was the former, talk to your doctor and get some immediate help with post-partum or stress.  But I'm thinking it sounded like you just accidentally hit her head against something when you were moving her?  If so, don't worry, she will do OK.  
Why would I hit my baby deliberately that's stupid ! No I was going to lay her down and hit her head why would I ask for help if I meant to do it ..it was an accident but she is okay acting normal like before