Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Possibly pregnant again after miscarriage

So I was almost 3 months pregnant when I found out my baby no longer had a heartbeat and I was going to miscarry. I miscarried at home on Oct 4th and was bleeding for almost 2 weeks after so my doctor gave me a pill to take to make sure the fetus and everything was out and to stop the bleeding. I took the pill and stopped bleeding almost the next day, went back to the doctor 2 days later and was advised I can start trying to conceive again and they ran blood tests to make sure my hcg levels had returned to normal, I checked my results and they were still high like I was still prego but on the scale it showed as if I was 0-1 week prego and not almost 3 months. Me and my boyfriend have been having sex since then and I had a period in November that was 4 days and this month I got my period on the 11th and it lasted 3 days. This week I experienced brown discharge/bleeding but it has stopped now after 3 days and have thrown up but it's nothing like my first pregnancy. I'm not experiencing sore boob's but I am having cramps. Could this mean I could be prego again ? Even tho I'm not having the normal symptoms like I had my first pregnancy with the baby I miscarried, I feel like I could be pregnant again since we have been trying. Are there any other moms who have gotten pregnant soon after a miscarriage who experienced different signs than the first pregnancy? Please help.
0 Responses
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.