Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Post-partum rash/itch on back-side

After I came home from giving birth via c-section, I had horrible rash. I had really bad hemorrhoids from pushing. A rash, or more like unbearable itching, developed on my back side. I thought maybe I got a reaction to those huge pads that the hospital gives out, but 6 months after leaving the hospital I still get them from time to time. And most of the times its not my actual hemorrhoids that itches but around my anus and along where my buttocks touch each other. Its so embracing to ask my doctors. Any help on here?
I really  think you ask you doctor sounds like your gonna need meds.  I'm sure that your not the first person they have treated for this