Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Preg signs or Missed Ov?

I've been using Ovulation strips this month to make sure I know when I'm O'ing.  I can normally tell, but I just wanted to be sure.  Well, I should have O'ed Monday, but nothing.  I normally start getting signs for Ovulation 3-4 days before.. IE- Crampiness, my face breaks out, and well discharge.  This time nothing, and the strips have only showed the control line. *I'm using the Answer ones*  I know we has sex around the last ovulation in Dec.  Then my last period was a few days late, and light.  Normally, it's 7 days long heavy for 4 days then slowly tapers off. This one was light and kinda spotty.  I maybe bleed 2-3 tablespoons the whole time and it was shorter.
Could I have gotten prego and just not realize it or am I over thinking it??
2 Responses
394503 tn?1315012683
quite possibly you could already be preggos!! did you take a pregnancy test although you had what you thought might be your period? if you did and it came back negative you might have tested too early or you might not have had enough hormones in your body at that time. i would deff. test or re-test. good luck!!!
I haven't taken one yet. I didn't even think of taking one after the last "period" til I started the Ovulation strips.  They are still coming back with only the test line and nothing else...
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.