Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Pregenancy with Hypothriod

Hi. I have hypo thyriod for about 5 months now and i have checked 2 months back and it is in normal level. i have been trying to conceive from past 2 months and no luck. I have got tested with pelvic scan and they are normal. when every test are normal how is that i am not able to conceive? any advice?
Depending on your age, there is no reason to be overly concerned just yet.  

If you are younger, you can try for a year without success, before needing to consult a fertility specialist.  If older, you should consult one if no success for 6 months.