Pregnancy 5 years after a tubal ligation

I am 26 and i have 2 kids i got my tubes tied about 4.5 yrs ago.  I recently got married to a man with no kids, we really want to have a baby, and we are slowly trying to save for a reversal.  But, right now i am 13 days late for my period.  I have never missed a period except when i was pregnant.  My tubal ligation was done with rings and not burned.  Could I actually be pregnant? My stomack feels sort of heavy and a little distended but my breasts are completely normal.  I have also been noticing a discharge of cervical mucus throughout the day recently.  I took 2 hpt but they were negative.  I feel like i want a baby so badly that i am making myself believe that because i haven't gotten my period that i am pregnant
it is pos to be preg but if u dont  mind me asking what color discharge are u having? is there any odor? could be other things wrong and prob should check with gyn. also you can use webmd symptom checker it is a great tool. it may give you some suggestions of what could be going on. i do have to warn you, dont get upset at some of the things that pop up for suggestions remember they are just possiable suggestions.
oh i wouldnt be upset but there is no odor and it is white and slippery in texture i also have no itching

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community