Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy 5 years after a tubal ligation

I am 26 and i have 2 kids i got my tubes tied about 4.5 yrs ago.  I recently got married to a man with no kids, we really want to have a baby, and we are slowly trying to save for a reversal.  But, right now i am 13 days late for my period.  I have never missed a period except when i was pregnant.  My tubal ligation was done with rings and not burned.  Could I actually be pregnant? My stomack feels sort of heavy and a little distended but my breasts are completely normal.  I have also been noticing a discharge of cervical mucus throughout the day recently.  I took 2 hpt but they were negative.  I feel like i want a baby so badly that i am making myself believe that because i haven't gotten my period that i am pregnant
2 Responses
it is pos to be preg but if u dont  mind me asking what color discharge are u having? is there any odor? could be other things wrong and prob should check with gyn. also you can use webmd symptom checker it is a great tool. it may give you some suggestions of what could be going on. i do have to warn you, dont get upset at some of the things that pop up for suggestions remember they are just possiable suggestions.
oh i wouldnt be upset but there is no odor and it is white and slippery in texture i also have no itching

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.