Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Pregnancy Calendar very useful

Hi ladies,
Just remember to share this with you who are pregnant and the others who are going to be. I found in great cute calendar in a pregn. test(last year) it's a giant sheet you fill out the dates it tells you what is happening at this time of the pregnancy.I can't remember
the name of the test but the calendar says PREGNANCY CALENDAR
Inverness Medical Inc.  -200 Prospect St. Waltham, MA 023453
I love it hope you find it.
Enjoy
Geneva
Also, there are several sites such as BabyMed, Fertility Friend and BabyCenter that offer online Pregnancy calendars for those who are CONSTANTLY on the computer!! LOL   :)  It's also a great tool for the husbands.. BabyCenter has one where they will send you weekly e-mails telling you what's going on in your pregnancy this week. Helps him feel more a part of what's going on with your body.
Tks for the info. Are you pregnant? if yes when is your due date?
I am 5 weeks due 1/28/04  so far away still in the anxious part til we hear the heartbeat (after 2 misc.) it is an IVF with egg donor.
Take care
Good Luck!!  No, I am not pregnant. I had a m/c on Dec.27, 2002 at 9.5 weeks. (baby measured 7.3 weeks)

We are trying again and are on our second round of Clomid. Believe it or not, this is only our third cycle trying, but we've been trying since January! I have very long, irregular cycles w/o the help of Clomid. Hoping this is our month!!!  :)

Good luck to you, I know you will want it!

Raichael
Sorry to  hear about your last misc. it must have been so difficult so adv. at 9.5 weeks - but don't give up girlfriend -I did misc. 2 times in the last 2 years with IVF and egg donor, (tubal pregn.)so painful too - I had one of my tube removed last march it was the problem the doc. said,we had 2 frozen embrios the last one -  this time I am still pregnant HCG still ok will see on Tuesday needs to go up more and more...I know I am not out of the woods ... til 1/28/04! birth date I guess... patience and faith it will work. How old are you? Keep me posted.
Take care
Geneva
Hey Geneva!

I'm only 23. I know, everyone says I have time.... I want 3 or 4 kids though, and for them to be spaced out about one every 3 or 4 years... .You know, give me time to get out of the diaper stage!! :)  

Our Pregnancy in November was an "oopsie" believe it or not. I had taken a brief break from Birth Control for a surgery, and that month my body just happened to decide to work on it's own!

I'm sorry about your two m/c... it's absolutely devastating to have to experience something like that. Especially if you don't already have children. The question that keeps irking in the back of my mind is: Will I ever be able to have children???

I have one more month of Clomid to take before we take a break, then we'll probably try Clomid again in combination with IUI. I can't take any more then 50mg cuz I get hyperstimulated, so that makes it a little tougher....

I have a question though, and I hope it doesn't bring back to many painful memories....  How did you have a tubal pregnancy with an egg donor?? Don't they translplant the egg directly into the uterus??

Good luck with your Current pregnancy!! Here's rooting for a SuperBowl Sunday Kid!!  LOL

Raichael
Today isn't a fun day for me went for myHCG day 18 didn't double or more as it should have from 324 went to 528 4 days in between doc. not so happy but doesn't want me to give up sure doc.!!! I'll try but I am not totally stupid either.. I misc. before. Anyway to answer yr question yes they do transfer the embryos in the uterus than they float and find a place to attach and it seems that at least one went in my tube. doc. removed my right tube last march bec. it thinks it was not looking good and could be the problem, and since w/IVF I don't need my tubes.. Go figure!!
I am not so excited to go back to the lab friday but will go anyway... I'll try to keep faith but the numbers are there..

Sorry to be a bit down today it will pass
Talk to you later
Geneva