A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members
244687 tn?1361557339

Pregnancy after Tubal?

hi i'm getting a little concerned now. I usually have normal periods. I had my tubes tied after i had my son in 2009. My last period was in december . Now it is almost the end of February and still no period . I have been having cramping on and off like my period is going to start, tender breasts, fatigue, nausea, but nothing else. I took a pregnancy test last week and it look like a faint positive so i took 2 more this week and they were negative. I'm kind of freaking out because I don't want anymore children that was the point of the tubal but my periods have never been crazy like this before. I don't make major money to get all of these tests done but i need some kind of answer.So scared.
0 Responses
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.