Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Pregnancy and ruptured anuerysm

I am also searchin the internet for information on whether my partner n i should try n have a baby.  I am 41 yrs old and had an anuerysm rupture in 2005. The method used was a coil embolization. I have since then been ok. I would really like to have a child of my own. Is there anyone out there who can give me some advice?
You'd certainly have to consult with not only a high risk perinatologist, but with your neurologist and neurosurgeon about this.

You'll have to weigh the risks and benefits, and ultimately make the call about whether you want to take the risk, not only for yourself, but for your unborn child to be.  

Good luck, and welcome to the community!