A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members
8367118 tn?1442605420

Pregnancy postpartum

Does anyone know a good brand that have good reviews for belly wraps?!?!?! Anyone use any?? I have leonisa and neoprene that I have heard do the justice. Plss help never used any for my previous but I really want to wrap it this tike around since Im going back to school right away.  
3 Responses
Pump your milk and you'll shed the pounds.
8367118 tn?1442605420
Yes Ive done that in the past but I cant remember how long it took. I think like a week in a half to have my  prepregnancy body back but I want an extra support cause it just feels nasty the first days and I expect to go to class a week after birth ...less if I can. :$
8367118 tn?1442605420
I pumped and breastfeed it does help :)
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.