Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Pregnancy postpartum

Does anyone know a good brand that have good reviews for belly wraps?!?!?! Anyone use any?? I have leonisa and neoprene that I have heard do the justice. Plss help never used any for my previous but I really want to wrap it this tike around since Im going back to school right away.  
Pump your milk and you'll shed the pounds.
Yes Ive done that in the past but I cant remember how long it took. I think like a week in a half to have my  prepregnancy body back but I want an extra support cause it just feels nasty the first days and I expect to go to class a week after birth ...less if I can. :$
I pumped and breastfeed it does help :)