Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Pregnancy

I had sex on the 14 and 15th day after my period what my chances of being fertile and now being pregnant? My cylce is usually 28 days and I had my period on 3/11/2006.
So if you had sex on the 14th and 15th of March you probably are not, but if you had sex 14 to 15 days after your period there is a possibility you are since that is at your most fertile period given you are not on any birth control and your cycle is a consistent 28 days.
Well, you usually are most likely to get pg on days 12-16 of your cycle...from the 1st day of getting af. Your best conception date would probably have been around 3-25..so it may have been too early to concieve. Hope this helps!
Every time you have unprotected sex, you have a chance of getting pregnant.  Do you chart your basal body temp or observe your cervical fluid?  The only way to know if you are is to take a pergnancy test after you miss your period.
Good luck.
Hey, my period started on the 12 of March(sharp) and my cycle is 24-26 days. (usually 24, but this month 26 due to stress) I went through Googles like crazy and tried every single ovulation calendar there is and all of them pointed my ovulation between the 20-26th of March. So we did it on the 20, 21, 22, took a break on 23 and 24 and did it again on the 25. I wanted to do it again on the 26, but my hubby can not even spell the word SEX anymore. (by the way, we had D&C back in August and tried to consive in Dec and Jan, took a break in Feb and rolling again) So, now I just have to wait until the 5-7 of April to see. I am really hoping it will happen, otherwise I will dry myself crazy and my family as well!
PS: we did use the ovulation kit and it pointed friday the 24 as the day. So what do you think? Any advise what we could of done differently?
My cycle was the same as yours. I'm hoping for a BFP around the 7th or 8th of March. So, hope you have one too. Lots of sticky babydust to you*****
Did you have sex on the 14th and 15th day after the last day of your period or did you have sex on cycle day 14 and 15.  If you had sex 14 or 15 days after your period was already over, then you're probably not pregnant since you would've missed the egg by several days.  If you had sex on cycle day 14 and 15 counting cycle day 1 as the first day of your last period, then you would have a better chance of pregnancy.  You need to have sex on cycle days 12-15 (alternating every other day) counting cycle day one as the first day of your period to catch the egg.  Also, not all women ovulate exactly in the middle of their cycle, some are earlier and some are later.  You need to start taking temperatures, using ovulating predictor kits, and checking cervical mucus to find out exactly when you ovulate, even if you are a normal 28 day cycler.  Good luck!