Pregnant 10 years after tubal?

I'm 37 and had my tubal 10 and 1/2 years ago after the c-section delivery of my second child.
My period is now nearly two weeks late....I've only been late twice before and have two children to prove it.  I'm suffering an almost constant dull ache in my lower back and occasional, mild abdominal cramping, along with a headache that just won't go away.  To top that off, my face is broken out in a way that it only does when I'm pregnant (I'm not one of those girls that "glow" during pregnancy).
I've read posts all over this site from women claiming the same symptoms and asking the same questions, but none of them ever come back to say "yay" or "nay".  I wish someone would tell me how their story ended.  Should I be shopping for a crib...or preparing my 37-year-old self for hot flashes?
Regardless, there is a HPT in my immediate future!
Update:
HPT #1 is negative.  Still no period.
Just curious...did it turn out that you were pregnant, or was it peri-menopause?  I'm almost 38, tubes tied 13 years ago, and now my period is 2 weeks late, and the home test I took was negative...so I'm guessing early symptoms of menopause...

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community